WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT | US BUSINESS AND CONSUMER DATA VENDOR
(1) TERMS: These terms and any additional terms specified in the quotation represent the entire agreement between Synergents and the customer.
(2) AMMENDMENTS: No amendments to this agreement are allowed unless Synergents and the customer agree in writing to any changes.
(3) CUSTOMER SUPPLIED MATERIALS: Design and development as specified in the Synergents quotation will proceed on the basis that all of the information supplied by the customer is correct, free from errors and omissions and that the customer is the legal owner of any data supplied by the customer or has validated permission for use of said data which might include but not limited to graphics, audio, video, source code, code and images. The customer acknowledges that where information has been incorrectly supplied that Synergents has the right to charge to remedy the error.
(4) CONFIDENTIALITY: All information, data, art and media supplied by Synergents shall remain confidential to Synergents and shall not be discussed in part or wholly without written permission from Synergents
(5) GRANT: The customer agrees to make available and grants permission to use data or material held by any third party in the pursuance of the project which may also include access to FTP sites, the customer’s website and website control panel. Should permission or right of access be withdrawn by the customer then the project will be deemed complete and Synergents will no longer process any refund.
(6) 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE: Where Synergents has integrated either 3rd party software (e.g. plug-ins) in a website or in a product design; Synergents shall not be responsible for that software or its future maintenance. This is the responsibility and the ability of the original software developer and not Synergents . Synergents cannot be held responsible for updating 3rd party website plug-ins unless under a maintenance agreement with Synergents.
(7) DOCUMENTATION: Synergents will only provide End-user documentation of any code that Synergents specifically engineered for a project. Synergents will provide the customer with web links to 3rd party or open source software documentation sources that will have been used in the creation of a project.
(8) APPROVALS: When Synergents design work requires customer approval, a request for approval will be sent to the customer by email. The customer agrees to communicate approval or provide any changes to Synergents within 72 hours. Where the customer fails to communicate within this period, Synergents will assume acceptance by the client of said work. Any change requests made after this period will be attended once current task is completed.
(9) REVISIONS: Synergents allows its customer 1 (one) change to code, artworks or web designs. Subsequent change or revision requests by the customer will be charged to the customer at our hourly rate of $25.00.
(10) TERMINATION: If for any reason the customer terminates the agreement once initiated, Synergents shall be entitled to retain the payment made in consideration by the customer. If the work undertaken by Synergents exceeds the value of the deposit then Synergents shall be entitled to an amount based on its hourly rate of $25.00
(11) PAYMENT: Full payment is required for one-time payment projects. If in case you are allowed to make a deposit of at least 50% of the package price, the other half should be paid prior to transferring the entire code to your server.
(12) FEES: Synergents will provide a full quotation for all projects unless the customer requires work to be undertaken on a daily basis, in which case Synergents daily rate will apply. Standard rates apply for all work undertaken during normal business hours.
(13) COPYRIGHT: [a] Synergents owns the copyright of all original designs, graphics, movies and code created by Synergents during the course of the project ONLY until full and final payment has been received, at which time copyright automatically passes to the customer. [b] The customer agrees to indemnify Synergents from any action or copyright infringement arising from information and/or materials supplied by the customer.
(15) PROPRIETARY LICENSE: Most Synergents designed websites are built using Synergents’ proprietary framework known as “Balti”. The Balti framework is not available as a standalone framework without license from Synergents. Synergents Inc. are the developers and resellers of “Balti”. A license to use “Omni” is included with each website designed by Synergents or its approved agents. A single “Balti” framework license allows the end-user use of the framework for a single domain only. This license is non-transferable nor may “Balti” be resold. Multiple Domain licenses are available.
(16) HOURS: We work hours that accommodate Canada, Asia, Australia and US clients. Monday to Friday 10 am to 10pm EST excluding public holidays. You can leave a voicemail with your name, name of project and quick message outside working hours. You can email email@example.com at any time outside working hours. You will have the response the next following business days and you will be notified through email or phone call.
(17) PUBLICITY: Unless agreed otherwise and beforehand, Synergents reserves the right to show screenshots of the customers finished work in the “Portfolios” section of this website with a back-link to clients website after publication of said work and credit be given to Synergents on the customer’s website. You also agreed to put our logo as your website designer which is clickable linked to our website.